At DLL, we take the responsibility for the safety and well-being of our employees, partners and customers very seriously. DLL is continuously monitoring and evaluating the situation around the Coronavirus (COVID-19). In light of the recent developments, we have implemented the following measures to minimize the risk of infection for our global network and to minimize disruption to our businesses.
- All international (global) travel has been discontinued. This travel ban applies to both internal DLL meetings and external events (e.g. tradeshows).
- Every DLL employee is only allowed to access one DLL office and in a number of our offices we have implemented temporary work from home policies.
- Every DLL office is conducting assessments on remote work capabilities and supports employees working from home.
- Every DLL office is testing and implementing their Business Continuity Management (BCM) plans to ensure critical service delivery elements can be completed remotely.
- Increasing awareness on Coronavirus and encouraging self-reporting and self-quarantining on potential exposure.
Given the circumstance and rapidly evolving nature of the Coronavirus, we are also strongly advising our employees to minimize face to face meetings with customers, including customer visits to our offices. As an alternative, we are encouraging remote meeting options, including voice and video conferencing. We understand this will create some inconvenience, but we believe it is the right thing to do and it makes clear that our priority is the safety and well-being of our employees and customers. We are committed to working together to determine the best path forward during this challenging time.
DLL has also established a Coronavirus Crisis Management Team with a global representation from our Executive Board, Human Resources, IT, Facilities, Communications and Risk (Business Continuity Management) departments. This team continues to monitor the situation and developments across our global network and provide additional updates as necessary.
We believe these guidelines strike a balance that will allow us to protect the health of our global network while continuing to support the needs of our partners and customers. We truly appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through these new policies and address this public health crisis. Together, we can overcome these challenges and support our shared ambitions.